Chinese for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio, Pinyin, Simplified Characters (Beginning to Learn Mandarin) Set 1 by Language Together
Chinese for Kids: 10 First Reader Books with Online Audio, Pinyin, Simplified Characters (Beginning to Learn Mandarin) Set 1 by Language Together by Language Together at Diaries Letters Stories. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, Mandarin Chinese for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8. The Spot Color Immersion Method
Product Description & Reviews
Developed with teachers and curriculum experts, Mandarin Chinese for Kids Set 1 is for early beginners ages 3-8.
The Spot Color Immersion Method weaves foundational vocabulary into first readers, making Chinese fun and non-intimidating for a beginner. Children can soon finish the 16-page readers on their own (or with help from the online audio)--an achievement that motivates them to continue learning. Set 1 features:
- 10 easy readers, each with 10 theme vocabulary words and a simple storyline following a repetition structure
- Themes: Family, Animals, Clothing, Colors, Face/Body, Fruit, Numbers, Shapes, Snacks, Toys
- One line of text per page in pinyin with parallel Simplified Chinese characters
- English translation at the back
- Bilingual vocabulary charts on the inside cover
- Online audio recorded by a native Mandarin speaker (adults don't need to help with pronunciation)
A perfect first series for preschool and early elementary children beginning to learn Mandarin. Babies and toddlers can listen and look. Illustrations by Nancy Meyers, recipient of the American Library Association's 2018 Geisel Honor.Why parents and teachers love Language Together:
- CONFIDENCE-BUILDER FOR BEGINNERS. Learning Chinese can be intimidating, but kids finish these 16-page readers with the audio and proudly exclaim "I finished this little story on my own--in Chinese!"
- APPEALS TO DIFFERENT LEARNING STYLES. Visual learners naturally understand the meaning of words and characters when reinforced by color and pictures.
- ENGAGING PICTURE READERS. Kids lose interest in flash cards but are captivated by words in a story.
- CONTEXT. Second language books often present words in isolation. Kids learn words with meaningful context.
- FLEXIBLE SUPPLEMENT. Used in schools and homes. An essential series for beginners learning Chinese.
Also available: Set 1 in Traditional Chinese
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.79 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Language Together, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Tyndale Entertainment
mpn: FBA-|322421, ean: 9781589972889, isbn: 1589972880,
Adventures in Odyssey is exciting, character-building audio entertainment for the whole family―brought to life by an award-winning team that uses storytelling to teach lasting truths. So grab your imagination and find out why over 20 million Advent...
By Arthur A. Levine Books
mpn: 9780545162074, ean: 9780545162074, isbn: 0545162076,
Now for the first time ever, J.K. Rowling’s seven bestselling Harry Potter books are available in a stunning paperback boxed set! The Harry Potter series has been hailed as “one for the ages” by Stephen King and “a spellbinding saga’ by USA...
By Tyndale House Publishers
mpn: 530306, ean: 9781589970304, isbn: 1589970306,
Strange―no, make that bizarre things are happening to your favorite Odyssey characters. Jason in Alaska and Whit in Odyssey both encounter miraculous healings and unexplainable violence. Before you know it, this strange phenomenon has affected near...
By Tyndale House Publishers
mpn: 126435, ean: 9781589977716, isbn: 1589977718,
Life is full of surprises―some that are welcome, some that aren’t. A trip in the Imagination Station is usually fun, but three generations from the Parker family are surprised to find that it can be life-changing, too. And who doesn’t love the ...